Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Purple!! lol

Ok so I was at this church camp and it was the best thing EVER!!!! ME and my friend Destiny saw this guy who we thought was CUTE ! And one time at an understanding the rules section the people did a skit and every time they got attacked by a bear if they did the wrong thing! And they said that we couldn't make purple and were all like, "What the heck does that mean????!!!"then we found out that the girls made red and the boys were blue and together they made purple ! The guy we liked would always hang with girls soooo whenever we saw him we SCREAMED " PURPLE!!!" than ran!!!!! It was the best camp ever!

1 comment:

Alena Porter said...

Hahahaha! u guys are sooooo weird!!!!:) I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! it is adorable! thanks for leaving me a cute message on my blog! u are such an amazing friend! u are always so kind and positive! u always incude me in everything u do and are so loyal, sweet, and i can talk to you about anything and u will completely understand! we need to hang out sometime! love ya BFF!:)